Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Reflections

 by Kim J. Moon

As the second hand ticks across the face of my life,

I pause for reflection.

So many ambitions have come and gone and yet I remain unfulfilled.

Is a mans worth measured only by his success, or the number of times he tried.....yet failed?

Is a man who achieves greatness without failure truly complete?

Or is there a greater truth, as yet unknown,  unseen?

And if so.....what?

As my time in life slowly winds down, what is truly more valuable? 

The reflection of my success...or the sweet satisfaction of my triumph over failure?

As I age I reflect,

and the second hand continues

Tic-tic-tic...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking the sun

 I recently partnered up with a friend to purchase a travel/utility/toy hauler trailer for motorcycle vacations. We invested in a 30 amp pow...