Sunday, October 31, 2021

 

WATCHING US GROW

By Kim J. Moon

It seems like only yesterday

I knew a little girl named Jamie

Who giggled when she hugged me always calling me her sweetie

Her long thick, pretty pony tails tick-a-ling my face

as I threw her up and down

holding hands and laughing as we played

and as I watched her grow and bloom beautiful and wise

seeing her warm smile touched my heart

looking at me

with such innocent eyes

knowing she loves me so much sometimes it hurts

sharing our laughter and our tears

we have both been there

when we needed each other most

best friends through all our fears

My love for you runs so much deeper than any words can say

I will always love you dearly

at 8 - 18 or 80

my child, my friend, my soul mate HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking the sun

 I recently partnered up with a friend to purchase a travel/utility/toy hauler trailer for motorcycle vacations. We invested in a 30 amp pow...