Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Playmates (a girl named SUN)

 by Kim J. Moon

I met someone special tonight, someone vibrant and smart

Your eyes tell a story that went straight to my heart

I've made a special friend tonight, can it possibly be

that you would like to come out and play with me?


While I was watching you dance all I saw was your smile

you seemed to happy to be here, like an innocent child.

I am so much like you, independent and carefree

but sometimes I get lonely always being with me

We could walk in the sand or shimmy up a tree

would you please come out and play with me?


I'm just a big kid with an even bigger heart

sometimes I get hurt by women vibrant and smart

but your eyes tell a story, your smile is warm and carefree,

PLEASE PLEASE come outside and play with me!


We can discover new places new people new streets

the world is our oyster! we can walk in bare feet!

we can sing and dance and run with scissors if we want

we can be our own parents, no one can tell us to stop!

grownup kids we can be, take a romp in the park

if  you come play with me we can stay out after dark!

responsibility and maturity we already know

but that aint no fun if thats all that life has to show!

So c'mon let your hair down be as silly as you can be

Please come outside and play with me.......


Don't you think its a little odd that a SUN and a MOON

could have found each other in such a big room?

It wasn't a coincidence, it was meant to be

LETS CREATE AN ECLIPSE!

COME OUT AND PLAY WITH ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking the sun

 I recently partnered up with a friend to purchase a travel/utility/toy hauler trailer for motorcycle vacations. We invested in a 30 amp pow...